We’re Looking for a Production Designer!
As a Production Designer at Grady Britton, you’ll wear various hats. Mostly preparing files, but sometimes an illustrator, sometimes a designer, sometimes a brain stormer, sometimes a bowler. Regardless of which it is, you’ll always be obsessed with details. If you are meticulous, organized, a software master, and chill, then this is the perfect opportunity.
- Deliver final print and digital files in a timely manner.
- Be an expert and stay current on relevant software
- Collaborate and communicate well with creative department teammates and agency stakeholders.
- Actively participate in internal meetings, contribute ideas and options when developing concepts and designs.
- Follow Basecamp (our project management tool) tasks.
- Reliably back up and organize work on agency server.
- Submit accurate timesheets on a daily basis.
- Maintain an enthusiastic and positive work environment.
- Find and develop inspiration and joy.
- Live our mission: Leave today better than yesterday.
- At least 4 years of experience and/or a degree in advertising production and design
- Adobe Creative Suite expert (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Google Slides & Docs expert
- PowerPoint knowledge
- HTML animation capability is a huge bonus
- Animation, editing and illustration skills a huge bonus
- Basecamp—-project management software
How to apply:
Please send the following information to [email protected]:
- Cover letter
- Website of work
About Grady Britton:
Grady Britton is a full-service brand agency based in Portland, Oregon. Our specialty lies in building brands that do more; creativity inspired by business goals and a will to be great. Grady Britton is a certified B Corporation. This certification means GB voluntarily invests in meeting significantly higher standards of sustainability, governance and giving back to the community in our daily operations. It stands for “Business as a Force for Good” versus a belief that business exists only to generate profit. Now more than ever, we want our time and talent applied toward greater purpose. Our mantra, “Leave today better than yesterday” is a simple North Star of an idea that brings us in everyday: improving, inspiring, challenging, creating for better. Our community, relationships, strategies, processes, the work— and especially, ourselves. It’s what motivates GB’s difference: building business for brands that put people first.
At Grady Britton we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. We embrace diversity and want applicants of diverse backgrounds so our team represents a variety of perspectives and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.